Trading Journal Spreadsheet

Trading Journal Spreadsheet
TJS Trading Log
Record It, Track It, Analyze It!
Expertly crafted, simple to use trading spreadsheets for traders.
Products for all: Stock, Options, Futures, Forex, SpreadBetting, CFD markets.

Friday, December 14, 2012


Need help keeping focused? Lay down your bricks to trading success!

TJS Golden Rules (and/or) Trading Commandments:

• I will be disciplined every day, and in every trade.
• I will be my own trading “self”, never trading another’s plan.
• I love taking small losses.
• I will always earn the right to trade bigger.
• I am not addicted to trading just to see what happens.
• I will only trade high reward setups that have the probabilities in their favor.
• I will be a bricklayer – making the same type of trades over and over again.
• Once I find a setup, I do not hesitate; once in a trade, I do not over analyze.
• I will always keep a detailed trading log/journal and will act upon what it tells me.
• Everything I do will be for the success of my business!!!

This list, and other helpful information, is found on the TJS Trading Plan page - http://trading-journal-spreadsheet.com/trading-plan-example-template-download/


No comments:

Post a Comment